POSTER AND ORAL PRESENTATIONS
The Institute for Rural Health Research invites you to share your work in our poster and oral presentation sessions. Authors may include their presentation preference (poster or oral). Assignments will be made by the reviewing committee.
- Abstracts must present results of original research.
- Limit abstracts to 2,000 characters.
- List presenting author first.
- Include the following subheadings: Purpose, Background, Methods, Results, Discussion/Conclusions.
- Do not include tables/figures/references. Define all abbreviations the first time they appear in the abstract.
- Proofread abstracts carefully.
There will be a student division and a professional division. See chart below for details.
|Student Division||Professional Division|
|Poster Content||Research findings related to prevention, population health and/or rural health||Research findings related to prevention, population health and/or rural health|
|Eligible Presenters||Graduate/undergraduate students||Faculty/Staff|
|Abstract Format||2000 character limit|
Include: background, objectives, methods, results, conclusions, and 2-4 keywords
|2000 character limit|
Include background, objectives, methods, results, conclusions, and 2-4 keywords